Friday, March 03, 2006

Working Long Hours? Fuck Off!

I fucking detest people who are really proud of how many hours they work a day. This stupid, macho bollocks surrounding who can stay longest at the office gets right on my pillocks.

I met two people at the weekend who were trying to be the one who worked the longest hours, it was pathetic. One said that she had been working really hard recently, putting in about 80 hours a week at the office. That's not working hard, that's just working long, you cow. Shifting 10 tonnes of gravel with a spade and a wheelbarrow is working hard, not sitting on your fat arse looking at your gay computer for hours on end.

If people aren't able to get there work done in a reasonable amount of time, perhaps they should get a job that they don't find so difficult. I have plenty of time to get my work done without 'pulling an all nighter' as those wankers say. They fucking love getting food delivered to their office in the evening too, just to show that they will stay to get this thing done. Just fucking do it tomorrow.

Anyway, one of these people I met at the weekend raised a glass of Guinness and said "I work hard, but I play hard too." I stabbed him to death with the chopsticks I have in my hand in a furious rage, and I am glad I did.

'I play hard too', what an utter bollocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home